Monday, February 28, 2005

Fellow Bloggers

We've noticed a lot of new local visitors over here at Intermeddler, and we figure that can only be the result of a mention over at Menlovian. Welcome to all the new visitors, thanks to Menlovian for sending them our way, and thanks for letting us know about your BLS blog.

I've been googling for other Brooklyn blogs for the past six months and hadn't found anything. I guess that's because I never combined Brooklyn with search terms like "ass faucet". If I had, though, I would have already discovered the smelly poop site, which lets me send "really smelly poop to [my] mean friends." Lucky for you, professor lowest-grade.

5 Comments:

Blogger I Am Chadha said...

and what was with their pricing scheme? baby poop was almost three times as much! I can get dog shit in the street, my friend. You can get the baby stuff from only one place, and I don't know where any babies live. Doomed from the start, I'd say.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when's the next time we have mazzone?

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thursday, march 8. i don't know where he's planning on putting those extra 3 hours.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about chocolate hershey wrapper
. You can check it out at chocolate hershey wrapper


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

2:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog on protection from identity theft I have abolg on the subject here protection from identity theft

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home